Traineeships provide young people with a chance to succeed, offering a placement that will give them substantial and meaningful workplace experience and gives employers the opportunity to shape a talented, potential employee. The main benefit of enrolling with The STC Group who delliver new traineeship cohorts every 6 weeks is our proven track record of engagement with employers and the mentoring and preperation you will recieve before your interviews. This support is unrivalled in the training sector, giving you every chance to succeed
The STC Group are currently enrolling for our 16-24 year old, 9-12 week Business Professional traineeship and our 19-24 year old, 9 week Construction traineeships delivered at our Romford and Harold Wood centres. We currently run open day presentations at our Romford centre every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon.
Our business professional traineeship gives you the skills needed to work in a variety of office based sectors, whilst our construction traineeship gives you new trade skills and the ability to gain a CSCS card.
As a trainee, you will:
• Gain work experience in a supportive environment through interviews organised by our employer engagement team
• Learn sector focused skills that are needed inthe workplace
• Improve your English, maths and digital skillswhere required
• Help to increase your confidence and self-esteem around employment
• Gain a greater understanding of what employers are looking for
• Receive help to build your CV and interview skills.
You could be suitable for our Traineeship if you are:
Eligible to work in England, not currently in employment
Have little or no work experience but motivated to work
Aged 16 – 24 and qualified up to, and including, Level 3 (A Levels or equivalent).