Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.
- Let fresh air in if you meet indoors. Meeting outdoors is safer
- Wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- Get tested and self-isolate if required
- If you haven’t already, get vaccinated
Booking Service now online for 16 and 17 year olds
The Department of Health and Social Care announced on Friday (24 September) that all 16 and 17 year olds can now book their first COVID-19 vaccination appointment online.
If you are aged 16 or over you can now:
- book your COVID-19 vaccination appointments online for an appointment at a vaccination centre or pharmacy
- find a walk-in COVID-19 vaccination site to get vaccinated without needing an appointment.
- If you cannot book appointments online, you can call 119 free of charge. You can speak to a translator if you need to.